IAANMP Educational Bursary 2018 / 201928 Oct 2018
The Irish Association of Advanced Nurse & Midwife Practitioners (IAANMP) is inviting applications from its membership to avail of an Educational Bursary. This initiative is to support members to attend a conference/ seminar or conduct a research project of their choice during 2018/ 2019. Educational Bursaries will be awarded to 2 IAANMP members up to a total of €1000.
The aim of the Educational Bursary is to promote members experience of relevant conferences and to evaluate the benefit. This is a tremendous opportunity for members to avail of the expertise and advanced research from fellow International and National Health Professionals working within their arena.
Eligibility for application and Requirements include:
1. Applicants must be IAANMP members for past 3 years
2. You must hold a current registration with NMBI.
3. You will be required once your chosen course / courses have finished, to provide full receipts for courses paid
4. Bursaries shall not be awarded retrospectively
5. Members may only receive one bursary in a consecutive 3 year period
6. The decision of the IAANMP Committee is final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
7. Applicants are asked to include in support of their application a description of their project, which should include information on the following aspects of their work:
• Applicants are required to provide a short summary of their professional experience
• Description of the project for which the Bursary is being sought
• Applicants must submit a short account on the reason why they consider that their conference of choice or project will enhance their professional development
This description should not exceed 1000 words.
8.All applications must be complete at time of submission otherwise they will be disqualified
9.Completed applications must be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date December 1st 2018 . Any applications received after the closing date shall not be considered.
Applicants will be required to provide a summary identifying 3-4 key topics/themes from the conference/ project for the IAANMP newsletter and if requested, to present at the IAANMP Annual Conference.